Is this pic for real?

P304X4

Reaction score
I saw this on facebook. I don't remember seeing a pig quite this size before and the rifle looks like it was photo shopped in the pic. I also think I've seen this once before a while back. It may be legit but I'm a bit skeptical.

1591481418026.png

"For all of my urban and non-Texas friends... This is a wild hog. It is not photoshopped. They travel in packs called droves. Currently it is estimated that there are 1.5 million in Texas. They can destroy a multi acre farm or yard/pasture overnight digging and rooting. The can kill pets and humans if provoked. Welcome to Texas y'al

Smithb9841

Reaction score
Could be photo shop or it could just be the camera angle. You can tell it’s not a full size truck but the width of the truck bed looks really wide. Could just be the angle making it look that way but definitely looks off to me.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I think it's the camera angle. When you compare the hog to the tailgate, it's not so abnormal. I won't call them common, by any means, but we have big hogs like that in the swamps, here in GA.

YvettesSherpa

Reaction score
When a domesticated hog turns wild they can get that big easy. The short round head on a domesticated hog will change it's shape to that of a wild one fairly quickly.

Top Bottom