• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

It is easier to get a Glock than a computer

Common Sense

President Obama said it is easier for a young man to get a Glock than a computer. Was he right????? Maybe so?????

I think a computer with internet access is far more dangerous than a gun. What say you?

KTKT70

Nice. I'm not the only one to hear that dumb a$$ say that crap. My thought is what ever you set your mind to, you will get. The Dr. they keep showing today is living prof. The dream is real and alive. But it's not given away or just something we get if we sit back and wait. That Dr. is much higher up in life than I can or ever will be. I'm a country boy and i don't know all about life but I think it's easy to see that other problems are going on. Not just color. There is way to many rich, smart, educated black Americans for the whole " the world is out to get me, more hand outs will fix it".

Barry was crazy. Talked about how we the people are to blame and he had all the answers but was not allowed to fix things.
I can't wait tell he is gone and no more bs from his mouth.

Get real. Trouble kids or people don't come from a color or a town or a street. Bad people come from one place... Bad moms and dads!!! So the trouble is easy to see but hard to fix. First step of recovery is admitting you have a problem. That's not something bad parents will do anytime soon. So the cycle continues.

Ps. I want some easy glocks. Maybe even have a old computer or two to trade. Please forward me the contact info for the hard working kids that are having trouble with getting the computer they so desire.

KTKT70

Sorry for my rant. Off my soap box now.

Yes both are very dangerous in the wrong hands. Both are available to anyone that puts in a little effort.

Bubblehide

Granted it's been more than a few years, but the last time I checked, I could go to my local library and use a computer for free. I could go to my local unemployment office, now I think they call it the Work Source Office, and use a computer for the time of registering with them. A Glock on the other hand, requires some cash, a background check, and a waiting period, or committing a felony.

As far as being dangerous, any village idiot can use/operate a gun, presuming they have opposing thumbs. However, getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed person, i.e., the village idiot is a no brainier (pun intended).

JustGuy

Banned
One more lie and you want to waste your time to discuss this BS worth less than the brain of their creator?
All of it is targeted at brain washed liberals. They do believe it and repeat is a prayer.

Last edited:

mischief209

It's only as dangerous as the person behind it. Computer or glock. This is the bullshit that the anti jump on. Obama said it's so it's true, they won't do any research them selves, go on Facebook spread the rumor more, create a #, form a club and now we have a movement. It boils down to lack of education and gossip, the the guy trying to get laid because some girl he doesn't know follows his Facebook and loves bears. he think this is the best way to get laid is join an anti group to impress her.

Last edited:

OPAH

Its lies, he knows Its lies and he knows that there are enough Moronic anti-gun, anti hunting, anti-think for ones self stooges out there that will repeat and swear by his lies as gospel. This doesn't even rate a propaganda title.

inchr48

With record numbers of background checks, and gun sales during the Obama Administration, you'd think blood would be running in the streets using his take on it. Instead, violent crime stats are down, killings of law enforcement is down, etc. More spin to add to the Demo Platform to get Hillary to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. .

Hoooper

Depends on your neighborhood. Downtown chiraq you might have to walk blocks to get a computer, but it sounds like you can buy a stolen gun on any street corner. Notice he didnt say legally, he's never really been one to support legal activities.

Top Bottom