It is official. I now have 4 X3A deer tags

cc93cruiser

Reaction score
"$3080.00 per tag":skeered:....... Better bag yourself a toad...

BigDog

Reaction score
We sold them for $4K last year and everyone went home smiling.

bodega

Reaction score
$3k for a great tag like that is not out of the ballpark. I'm saving my pennies for next year.

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
I have been to BigDogs property...If you have never been to Daves place, your truly missin out. He has some really nice property and some massive deer. If you have the time to volunteer on one of his projects, do yourself a favor and make the drive. It truly is a hunters paradise.

db 183

Reaction score
I have been to BigDogs property...If you have never been to Daves place, your truly missin out. He has some really nice property and some massive deer. If you have the time to volunteer on one of his projects, do yourself a favor and make the drive. It truly is a hunters paradise.
I could not agree more. I am saving up to buy a tag for my daughter in the next couple of years. $3080 is a steal, plus it is fully guided, all meals provided and you have hot showers at night. The quality of habitat and animals on and around his property is amazing.

If you don't buy a tag, you should plan a weekend up there volunteering on one of the projects. It is very rewarding and a lot of fun...did I mention that you will eat and drink way too much?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom