It pays to go to Turners!

yotegetter

Reaction score
I went to Turner's on Saturday to buy some .410 shotshells (#4, which they didn't have) and overheard a customer in there searching for a light for some night hunting. The guys at Turner's weren't too helpful so I said what the heck. I'll help the guy out. I went over to him and told him where he can find one. He then went on to tell me that he's had a yote problem. They've been coming in and eating geese, chickens, dogs, and cattle. I gave him a tip or two. Well we were talking for about an hour and we ended up exchanging phone numbers and he wants me to go out there and help him with his problem. How about that for some Turner's shoppin'!!! I'll be going as soon as he calls. I'll report back when I do.

Hook

Reaction score
Yotegetter, That's pretty cool. I hope you get to do some coyote control soon.

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Good grief, Jesse, does your luck ever run out? LOL  I just came from the upland game thread about all the rabbits and quail your zapping off the planet and now this. DOUBLE YIKES and good for you.

Uh, can we head up to Las Vegas real quick like?  My treat!

Frank  

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Cool deal Yotegetter!!!! I hope your gig turns out to be as good as mine. Keep us posted.                       Scott

yotegetter

Reaction score
I thought I could never get as lucky as grtwythunter. The guy called me back and wants me to head out to his ranch soon. Man do I feel lucky.

Hey Frank maybe we should head out to Vegas. I think this whole luck thing started in Vegas!!! I won some cash when I went a couple of months ago. I feel like a million bucks!!

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
You're killing me, Jesse, you're killing me! ! ! ! !

Marty

Reaction score
Just make sure everything is on the par...  
Have him sign a permission letter, walk the property, check distances to neighbors, trails, and leave your hunt / contact info with someone.

mmoose

Reaction score
thats about one of the very few good things i ever heard of coming out of turners..... unless that is, your shopping for additude. LOL

Top Bottom