It Really Works

Rimrock

Reaction score
I went out this afternoon and set up in open country with a cross breeze feom my right. One series of distress calls and a pair of coyotes immediatly came loping in from my right. It was obvious they had my location pegged and were circling downwind about 200 yards out. I barked at them and they didn't slow down so I took the running shot and missed. I know I should have waited and hoped for the best
This is the first that I have ever called in. Wow! Now I am hooked. Might even consider selling my bass boat!
The info I have got from this sight has benn a big help.  Thanks.

Play fair

bloodsports

Reaction score
Thats Great!!  Last Wed. was my first time out specifically hunting Predators also.  I to am now hooked..  

Hook

Reaction score
That' great Rimrock, now you are hooked for life. Not a bad thing to be hooked on...

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Congrats Rimrock, It's definitely a rush isn't it?!  Yep, you're definitely hooked now :)  

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Rimrock, Great job on getting them to show there faces. You'll get them next, keep it up.......

Rimrock

Reaction score
Chris,
I reckon I had better hang on to it for a while. Calling those two coyotes in may have been a fluke. I'm also thinking of using it to get to some preditor country to call that probably hasn't seen much action.

Play fair

nobuckkev

Reaction score
I also went out this weekend calling for yotes. I hadn't been there in the bush for 3 minutes when a Bobcat snuck up to within 20 feet of us through the bushes. He busted us well before we knew he was there. I strongly recommend carrying a side arm for times like that. We did not have a tag for cats but we wouldn't have gotten a shot off anyhow because my buddy was between me and the cat and he didn't have a pistol on him. I suggest carrying a pistol because that could of just as easily been a cougar and he was on top of us before we had any idea he was there. We are not as smart as we think we are sometimes.

Top Bottom