IT’S ALL OVER, SEN. CLINTON

gwhunter69

Reaction score
IT’S ALL OVER, SEN. CLINTON
By Dick Morris And Eileen McGann 05.7.2008 Published in the New York Post on May 7, 2008.

She lost hard in North Carolina, and barely held on to win Indiana. Hillary Clinton just doesn’t have enough straws left to clutch. The best (or worst) she can hope to do the rest of the way is bloody Barack Obama enough to make him lose in the fall, allowing her to come back in 2012.

In fact, Obama basically clinched the nomination with his string of 11 straight primary and caucus wins in February, many by wipe-out margins - giving him a lead in elected delegates that Clinton couldn’t hope to close, especially given the nutty proportional-representation rules that govern the Democratic Party.
LINK

Orygun

Reaction score
Morris has been wanting her to quit since the beginning.

easymoney

Reaction score
And until she is seen with a white flag in her hand she will continue to kick and scream...

pbrdog

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ May 7 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And until she is seen with a white flag in her hand she will continue to kick and scream...[/b]
The only white flag she'll raise is the one that will fly over the White House to replace the US flag.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The only white flag she'll raise is the one that will fly over the White House to replace the US flag.[/b]
I would laugh if it were not so true...

easymoney

Reaction score
"The only white flag she'll raise is the one that will fly over the White House to replace the US flag."
Scary but possible...

troll

Reaction score
She won't give up. I think they are still banking on the smoke-filled back rooms of the convention. But then she'll lose all credibility with her democratic base and lose in November.

I heard an interesting theory this morning. That she is trying to set Obama up for defeat in November so that she will be the nominee in 12. The longer this goes, the more damage she does to him. If Obama wins the nomination, I strongly believe there is a possibility of his getting elected president. Then her hopes would be over for 12 and possibly for good.

easymoney

Reaction score
I also heard a theory she is just waiting the system out waiting for 2012, showing obama to be the naive pie in the sky dem who simply can't beat McCain.
IMHO, obama will never be elected, the public is not ready for a liberal inexperienced leader like him...

Top Bottom