It's Here!

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
My new Dave Smith Decoy's hen....Looks even better in person than pic's can do, just wish she would have got here befoe Nate's hunt....

Attachments

Raully

Reaction score
Thats one good looking Decoy there Ike

Raully

Reaction score
Where did you pick that decoy up at?

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
Alright my screen must be broken, all I see is a dang turkey and ya'll fellers are acting like Jessica Simpson just walked in the room only wearing a smile.

What am I missing?

Ike, I bet you have a mounted gobbler in the works dontcha? That is the secret handshake in the world of thunder chicken addicts and obsessions.

Ya'll should go back east, all my extended relatives and friends think the dang things are just worthless critters that eat up all of their corn before it it can mature, might be good money in corn buzzard eradication.

And to clarify, I'm just funnin ya.

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bearclaw @ May 6 2008, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Alright my screen must be broken, all I see is a dang turkey and ya'll fellers are acting like Jessica Simpson just walked in the room only wearing a smile.

What am I missing?

Ike, I bet you have a mounted gobbler in the works dontcha? That is the secret handshake in the world of thunder chicken addicts and obsessions.

Ya'll should go back east, all my extended relatives and friends think the dang things are just worthless critters that eat up all of their corn before it it can mature, might be good money in corn buzzard eradication.

And to clarify, I'm just funnin ya.[/b]
LMAO! Come on Bear, you know that's dead sexy right there and some Tom just may fall all over himself to get to her...

Mounted Gobbler in the works? You mean like this?

Attachments

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
I meant the mounted decoy, that is proof positive ya got issues. You have the bug, but it hasn't manifested into the full blown disease, yet.

Go get them.

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bearclaw @ May 6 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I meant the mounted decoy, that is proof positive ya got issues. You have the bug, but it hasn't manifested into the full blown disease, yet.

Go get them.[/b]

Noooo, that hasn't happned and never will...Carry way to much crap as it is sometimes...

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom