Its Snowing!!! Its snowing!!

Zeke

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with 6 inches of snow and still going strong. I went up to check my cam and it wouldnt take a pic, although when switched to LED it would light up. I thought..Oh No!! Its fried!! I brought it to the house and the roll had been finished. Whew!! I cant wait to see how the new foam I put around the shutter turns out. If I can get to town I'll post some pics tonite.  Z

jayber

Reaction score
Send some of the white stuff our way!!!  Been cold here, but very little snow.  I figure it's come soon however....then we'll be sorry!  Look forward to seeing your pics!!

russ

Reaction score
I hope it stays there! I hope it stays there!
East Tennessee here,we haven't had any snow yet this year.And since Christmas and Deer season is over I hope it stays that way!

Hope you got some go pics zeke,love seeing everyones cams working and paying off.I love to post some myself but only buck I got this year is a one horned spike.Lots of does and squirrels!!!!!!

Stever

Reaction score
We have been blessed here in Southern Ontario, North Shore Lake Ontario. only about 1" of snow eh..
Buffalo NY has been hit bad.

shufigo

Reaction score
We've gotten about 9" of new snow here in Tidewater Virginia.  Saturday's the last day of deer season, and we'll finally have some tracking snow!!!

GeorgiaHunter

Reaction score
We got a couple of inches in Atlanta yesterday. I just put my cam out on Tuesday and can't wait to get the film this weekend. I would hope some (finally) cold weather would get them moving The only bad news is deer season closed on Wed. bummer.

knothead

Reaction score
man you sure are lucky. here in west tn. we aint seen NO snow and seasons over jan. 6th.

Possum

Reaction score
Lucky?  Well I'm glad I don't have to feed cows for a living!  We got 4.5 - 8" here in central SC.  It just quit tonight.  Too bad deer season went out Tues.  Maybe I'll get some good pics of deer in the snow, though.

Top Bottom