It's true

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I heard someone else claim that Target had their OWL PF date's on sale for $43. So yesterday I went there and they only had one left for $42.88. It wasn't even advertised in the weekly ad. I didn't ask if they had anymore, but I figured if they did I would of bought 3 more. That wouldn't have been healthy for my checkbook, but it would have kept me up to my ears in home-brews!

jayber

Reaction score
So you bought 'em out coyotebandit?!  Was that the east or west side store?  Need to know which other one I need to run out to today.  Kidding....HeHe

Lew

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip I picked one up at the sale price, the last one in stock.  Lew

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I was at the east side store, don't know about the west side? I wish I could of bought them out. You might try calling ahead, then again they would have to know where to find them first!

gabbyone

Reaction score
I picked up 3 at target in knoxville tn this weekend got all they had.

bat

Reaction score
Got me two more a couple hours ago.....weeeee I'm in Heaven hehe.  The wife went to counting so I'd better you know hold back a little...now for a good hiding place to keep her from finding the........
Thanks for the tip fellows!

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
I KNOW THE FEELING MY WIFE JUST FLEW THE COUPE..SHE SAW 4 MORE...AND I JUSTGOT 3 FRIDAY...BUT GOOD NEWS..THEY GAVE ME REFUND CAUSE THEY WENT ON SALE..YAHOOO!!  THEY HAD NO MORE IN STOCK AT 2 STORES HERE IN PENSACOLA FL. BUT SED THEY WILL GET MORE..AHHHH   SALE TILL I BELIEVE THE 29TH..
HAPPY HUNTING ...TREASURE HUNT...

MBullism

Reaction score
I picked up two at target last thursday.  have to go back and see if I can get my twelve bucks back...

Thanks folks...

M

Top Bottom