January 8, 2014....The day life changed forever

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Our condolences to you and your family. We lost our son, Sgt. Benjamin Smith, at 11:45am, Thursday, March 21st, 2013. There are no words. The grieving process is bearable. A little less intense over time. Wounds heal but they leave scars. We cope with the loss but it's never completely out of our minds. Certain smells, sounds, phrases, sights, places, etc. can bring our emotions to the surface again. We let them come, shed more tears and move on comforted by the belief that we will see him again in a better place. I visit the Bakersfield National Cemetery twice a week. We support the cemetery and help with holiday presentations. See attached link.
http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/showthread.php/241141-Bakersfield-National-Cemetery..-an-honor.
My sincere condolences to you and your family. I know your pain. I wish I could visit my son's grave, but it is in Virginia where he died. I understand certain things bringing back memories and know the feelings they bring up.
Again, my condolences to your family.

bradyldrocks

Sean Snyder (ETC2NA) was my father and Craig Snyder (MULEY51) was my grandfather. I've just gotten into the JHO community and I love reading their posts. Both have passed away, today actually being the anniversary of my father's death. They both are incredible role models and I thank you all for keeping up with them and your kind words.

Bubblehide

Bradyldrocks, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Your father and grandfather are a missed part of the community here. I look forward to your participation here.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Sean Snyder (ETC2NA) was my father and Craig Snyder (MULEY51) was my grandfather. I've just gotten into the JHO community and I love reading their posts. Both have passed away, today actually being the anniversary of my father's death. They both are incredible role models and I thank you all for keeping up with them and your kind words.
As so many of us have said, we're very sorry for you loss.

We're glad you made the leap aboard. Sounds like you have the makings to be a fine addition to JHO. You certainly come highly recommended. The rest is up to you. :wink: Welcome aboard!

solus

Welcome to jho. I know your grandfather was a good man. Im sorry for your loss of your father and grandfather.

hunterdoug

Welcome aboard brady, sincerest condolences, I'll bet you will make them proud in whatever you do in life.

fritojay

Bradyldrocks welcome aboard. I remember reading about your fathers helo going down and then sometime later your grandfather posting that it was Sean. I think all of us here were touched by your father and your grandfathers passing.
I am so glad you are here. It's awesome having your family back on board
Fritojay

hunterdoug

#1 Preditor I'm sorry for your loss also i know words don't do justice to the loss of a loved one, much less a son or daughter....god speed to all, may the new year bring...more....what we cherish...

Last edited:

P304X4

I'll bet their both watching over you and bursting with a great deal of pride.

Top Bottom