January photo contest "Winter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit Fox

Reaction score
Congratulations to ranchwife for winning the December photo contest. For January, she chose the following topic: "winter". Photos showing snow, winter weather, winter scenes, winter activities, etc.

Please adhere to the following rules when posting in the JHO Monthy Photo Contest Threads. Failure to do so may result in your post being deleted or modified by a moderator.

1. Photos must be your own.

2. Photos must be taken with a hand-held camera. No video or trail camera pictures.

3. The photo may be taken at any point in time. Digital or scanned photos/negs are accepted.

4. You may post up to two photos in the contest using the following format:
A. Entries must be posted in individual posts, ie. - one entry = 1 post, 2 entries = 2 posts.
B. Each entry must be numbered consecutively (based on previous entry number) to make it easier for voting.
C. If your entry is not numbered, it may not be entered for a vote. Moderators are not responsible for adding numbers
to your posts.

5. Post your entries before the voting poll opens on the first day of the month following.

6. Voting will be open from the time the poll is posted until 8:00 AM on the fifth day of the following month, unless otherwise specified. Your vote will now be public. Please, no voting for your own work or your vote will not be counted.

7. The winner of the JHO Monthly Photo Contest will choose the topic for the following month and submit it to me via e-mail. If the winner does not submit a topic by 8 AM on the 8th of the following month, a moderator may decide the topic. If you know you will not be available during that time and you have posted an entry, you may contact me with your choice of topic. If you win, I will post your choice.

8. In the event of a tie. a moderator who has not voted will cast the winning vote.

I hope that these rules will help make it a little more fair and enjoyable for all of those involved in the Monthly Photo Contest. If you have any questions, or feel that I have not covered something important, please contact me.

By the way, if I'm not keeping up with the above dates/times (it happens), please send me a reminder since I may have lost track of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom