JHO bought out

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Finally got an offer to ensure a happy retirement so I'm gonna take it. Some lawyers here in the US (Dewey, Cheatum & Howe), brokered the deal for a Japanese Internet Company. They want to turn JHO into a Facebook style of web network for hunters and fishermen.

It's been a long run, a fun one too. From the days of only a couple hunting and fishing forums to literally thousands now.

I'll post more once I get the okay, just don't go gettin all weepy on me.

Color me gone Lucille

scottymack

Reaction score
Wow Jesse that's the same Law Firm the brokered the deal for First Union Bank to buy The Money Store.

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Haven't you tried this one on us before???

SierraFool

Reaction score
NO WAY!!!
if this is a April Fools Joke You SUCK!!!

If it is true I'm done too.

Kentuck

Reaction score
I'm with SF. No way. First Chopper and you??????

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
It's for reals this time BZZzz. I'm gonna be an Aide de Camp at Chopper's now. That's one of the hats I'll wear.

SierraFool

Reaction score
Well lets see...if it is for sale whats the asking price? Maybe our members can chip into your 401K and pay for your retirement.
Wait a minute!!! you work for the County...thats a good retirement!!!

I dont know how many members we have active but I would say they would lose 95%

Freedivr2

Reaction score
And what a coincidence it is that Jesse announces it on April fools day, huh?

Not biting here dude..... lame........

wmidbrook

Reaction score
That's either one heck uv a way to kick off Q2 or we're all purty danged gullible!

Probably not bad wages for over 48,884 posts, however many online orders, endless moderating, etc. etc. etc....I hope it does work out for you the way you want it to.

And if it is true, it's probably not a bad deal for them--over 60,000 unique/mo., reach of over 50,000 and growing, avg. income per visitor is much higher than your national average, etc. etc. etc....One shocker to me is that quantcast reports that there are 65 Female visitors for every 135 males! They must be masquarading around anonymously spying on their hubbies!...lol.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Just a bad yoke as Bzzzz pointed out. No buyers that I know of. I did almost lose the site in a poker game on the shady side of Ribidoux recently. Pulled two cowboys to stay alive. Swear

Ironwood

Reaction score
Awwwwww shucks... and I was getting all sentimental! You shouldn't do an old man this way!

barel74

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr17 @ Apr 2 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I did almost lose the site in a poker game on the shady side of Ribidoux recently. Pulled two cowboys to stay alive. Swear[/b]

I like your style Jesse

DanV

Reaction score
If your gonna tell a fib , especially on April Fools Day , you have to make it more believeable ! Dewey , Cheatum and Howe and to a Jap firm - your killing me !!!

luvthegsp

Reaction score
you realize Jessie that you SUCK!!

thanks for the heart attack!!

Buck-eye

Reaction score
You bet 13000 of your finest friends in a poker game? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!!!!!
Next thing you know, Airgun Hunter is the bean pot stirrer at some cowboys Blazing Saddle remake, Speck is out lasso'n wild pigs in the back 40, Nate is helping the cowboys diversify by putting their dobies up for sale at higher than market prices. Id give up my Mickey Mantle signed baseball for the site if that helps.

Advertisement

Top Bottom