JHO Bryson Hesperia Turkey hunt

pennywise67

Reaction score
Just a few short weeks untill the JHO hunt at Deedy's place. Who else is going? Any one interested in BBQ one night? I will gladly bring some tri tips. Cant wait for the season to start! Just 2 more weeks!!

SCREWLOOSE

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be there with my son friday night. I'm not hunting but he is.(thanks again Deedy)

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Jesse will be here and I think that Phillip aka Speckmisser is coming last I spoke with him. I've got a bunch of wild pig (imagine that) sausage I can throw on the BBQ, I'll have two others here that will eat too. We'll do it Sat afternoon- evening OK? We'll do beans too, I'll make a salad, bread etc. - How's that sound? Penny wise- if you want to bring Tri-Tip that would be great - I'll get everything else.

pennywise67

Reaction score
Thats sounds great Deedy. I will bring the tri-tip and my special rub for them. Screwloose I look forward to meeting you and your son.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Oughtta be a good time!

I'll be down on Friday morning, I believe. Gotta make sure there's a bird or two on the property. Whaddaya think, Deedy?

You reckon we can find two birds for the weekend?

bhrhunts

Reaction score
We ought to be just fine!
It sounds like a turkey arsenal out there - let the games begin!... here's a few strutting for Karin today, no reason, she wasn't calling... just struttin their stuff for her to take pictures.

[attachment=50405:turkey4.jpg]

Deedy

Attachments

pennywise67

Reaction score
One of those bad boys has my name on it!! Deedy what is the agenda for the weekend? What time on friday can we show up? When would you like the balance of the $$$? Cant wait!!! Thanks

-Larry

bhrhunts

Reaction score
If you guys are here by 3-5:00 PM on Friday that would be perfect- we'll go into the field and get everyone orientated. Don't worry about the $, you pay when you checkout. Thank you for bringing the tri-tip and special rub Pennywise!
Deedy

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Had to drive out to Woodland today... saw turkeys all over the danged place! I think they're taunting me because I won't be here for the opener...

Nice photos, there Deedy and Karin.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom