JHO Dove season tune up shoot & BBQ Aug 29 at Prado CA.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
JHO Dove Season Tune Up Shoot & BBQ :thumbs up2:

Sunday August 29th 2010

Prado Olympic Shooting Park in south Chino. Outstanding place to shoot trap or skeet. Lots of shade trees with good access and parking.

Prado Olympic Shooting Park

Trap & Skeet $25 for 4 hours of unlimited targets. Youths shoot free. We can reserve a field for the day. If you want to form teams for some friendly competition go ahead.

We also need to list what you are bringing for the potluck BBQ. Dig into them freezers and see what you have left.

XDHunter - Roasted pig
Jesse - salad, cornbread

The have grills by the ranges. I'll bring my small grill and weber kettle to make sure.

Here's the flyer for the Tune Up if anyone wants to print some and drop them off at the gun shops or Big 5 etc. I can also get them to you by mail if you want. Just holler.

.pdf

http://www.jesseshunting.com/pdf/jho_dove_tune_up_flyer_2010.pdf

Word 2000 Doc

http://www.jesseshunting.com/pdf/jho_dove_tune_up_flyer_2010.doc

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
FYI: Date change, it's now SUNDAY August 29th. We couldn't get a field on Saturday.

We can pay when we're there.

Food list so far:

XDHunter - Roasted pig
Jesse - salad, cornbread,
Buckeyeduckhunter - Alaska Sockeye Salmon steaks
horsecranium - texas caviar & watermelon

XDHUNTER

I know J.O. from Hemet is coming with three of his friends....:smiley-mouse:<table class="tborder" id="post2212822" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;">
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2212822">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

J.O.

Ya I'll be there. Probably with only 2 buddies as one is not sure if he can make it.

Is it okay if I bring burgers? I don't have any venison left as I just started hunting last year.

Also, maybe I missed it but is there a bbq there or do we have to bring one?

Last edited:

horsecranium

I don't remember there be any BBQs on site. One of the guys brought a small charcoal grill last time.

Last edited:

k_rad

I finaly got the "off the hook" on some other obligations so I will be bringing some pulled pork from that big ol Piggy. Hope to see you guys there!

k_rad

just trying to keep this on the radar. Anyone bringing kids? I am bringing my 9 year old son and a pump 410 for him if anybody wants to bring there son or daughter you can borrow it. It is a good size to get them started shooting a scatter gun. They may even hit something!

Supershockers

Last year was a great time, great people, great stories. Can't wait for this year. thinking about taking the girls car out to the IV the Saturday for scouting. If I do I will bring pics and reports to those there. If any are going there for the opener.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
We'll hold a couple chairs open just in case horsecranium.

Looks like we caught a major break in the weather for Sunday.

Sunday
Partly cloudy in the morning...becoming mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 79 to 85.

k_rad

What a great idea to have a dove warmup shoot because I needed it! On the other hand I am glad that everyone was so patient and mellow because it was my son's first time shooting a shotgun. I have to say there were some super cool,patient, people waiting behind us to shoot. Thanks Jesse for puttin this thing on and everyone that I got to meet finally and put faces to names. Lt. Dann it was an honor shooting clays with you even though you coughed and made my clay fly out early...:smiley_doh: LOL
Thanks Dave for bringing your step daughter my son is smitten. hahaha Mike I'll see you at Niland Tuesday night and XDHunter for that unbelievable roasted whole pig! Man I hope we can do this every year.
THANKS!

I'll load pictures tomorrow..

Top Bottom