JHO mirror of the CNN poll of the day.

Should people on the U.S. terrorist watch list be allowed to buy guns?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

inchr48

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I guess I like the "Innocent until proven guilty" concept. Many good Americans have had their names put on some government list in the past.

airgun hunter

Reaction score
Considering the fact not 2 or 3 months ago this adminstration filed a report claiming returning war veterans as a threat to national security. I am not all that sure that this adminstration knows what a terrorist is.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Considering the fact not 2 or 3 months ago this adminstration filed a report claiming returning war veterans as a threat to national security. I am not all that sure that this adminstration knows what a terrorist is.
That's an excellent argument FOR allowing gun purchases! It's a complicated situation, but as it stands now, I voted yes.

trapperbr549

Reaction score
Since I have a copy of the constitution that I bought on the internet in my car and in my office I am probably on that list. I hope I can still buy a gun.

trapperbr549

Reaction score
It is amazing to me that nearly 1/3'rd of our members believe that being on a government list should prevent you from buying a gun, especially if you read the article. Anyone who voted that way care to explain their reasoning? Just wondering if I missed something.

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
The only agency I trust to disallow gun ownership is ME!

That disqualifies the Gumment for sure!

NO!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom