JHO pheasant/chukar shoot at Raahauges Jan 26th 2008

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
JHO pheasant/chukar shoot at Raahauges Jan 25-26 2008 in Norco CA.

BBQ/potluck campout Friday night and shoot Saturday. Non shooters and family/friends are welcome.

Adult $75 for 3 pheasants or 5 chukar
Youth 17 and under $60 for 3 pheasants or 5 chukar
Additonal birds $22 for pheasant and $12 for chukars

Pheasants will be 50/50 mix of roosters and hens.

3 mutant black pheasants will be released and whoever gets them can redeeem them for free junior hunt.

Dogs and handlers available.

Cover will be no problem after recent rains.

4 hunters to a field. Safety is a must at this hunt.

Dry camping available for Friday night.

Field dressing clinic for those wanting to learn how to clean their birds. Bird cleaning available for $2 a bird.

Lunch available for $7.50. Carne asada, chicken, tacos.

Need a head count ASAP for this shoot

Hendy64

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr17 @ Jan 6 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
3 mutant black pheasants will be released and whoever gets them can redeeem them for free junior hunt.[/b]
okay here are the pictures of what a mutant looks like for all those wondering it is a recessive gene that they throw and they look black but when you hold them up in the sunlight they are a deep hunter green some have white rings on thier necks and some are just pure black

this is the rooster

and this is a hen more then likely it will be three roosters out and not any hens i hope to see a good showup of kids talk to yall soon

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Sure D9, it's for the family and friends, even if they are not on the forum here. Non shooters can also come along and enjoy the campout and BBQ. We just need a headcount of shooters and how many dogs you're bringing..

We're also looking to get the snake avoidance guy Pat O'callahan to stop by too.

Freedivr2

Jesse..........if this is the hunt for So. Cal, I thought you'd mentioned doing it at 4 winds. No?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Freediver, this is a hunt for RAAHAUGES Pheasant club on Jan 26th. If you'll look down the list there is a 4 Winds hunt on Feb 9th.

RickQU/DU

Sounds like a Plan Jesse I will check with my son and ket you know,Buy the way you still need to come up to my place for a hunt remember. Let me know when you can go?? Maybe we can set up a hunt with JHO member too at a Special rate for them??

Talk at ya Later Rick

COHunter

Freedivr2,
Go ahead and go. Enjoy it too I say

Because next year when you come out and I put you on wild birds, you'll never be able to hunt pen raised birds again!!!!

DRAKE11

I will be there with my yellow lab Drake. for sure. if that is ok. When do you need the money? on the day of the hunt, or before. I am wondering if I bring my dad if he needs a hunting license, I would think so but was wondering.

Freedivr2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr17 @ Jan 8 2008, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Freediver, this is a hunt for RAAHAUGES Pheasant club on Jan 26th. If you'll look down the list there is a 4 Winds hunt on Feb 9th.[/b]
Thanks Jesse. Moron alert out on Freedivr2..................Hope to see ya 2/9. Do we sign up independent of JHO or ?????????????

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Please make payment arrangements with either Raahauges or 4 Winds. Just let them know your with the JHO (Jesse's Hunting) group.

head count so far

drake11 - 2 dogs
Drake11's father, and brother
Mtngoat - 1 dog
spectr17

Hendy64

u pay for the hunt when you get there in the morning and yes the State of California requires a hunting license and an upland game stamp even though we are zoned a sa private club.

Top Bottom