JHO pheasant/chukar shoot at Raahauges Jan 26th 2008

DRAKE11

Reaction score
For Drake11's party
Drake 11
Motobikes4us
Drake11's father, and brother.
And I will no for sure today about D9buckslayr.
I know you said 4 to a field, but since my party is 5 can we hunt the same field. We have all hunted together for years, so we know each other, and how we hunt. Just thought I would run that by you.

Hendy64

Reaction score
we will just set you on a larger field but we want to try and avoid any larger groups then that i will see you out there and Jesse i will be callin u later

DRAKE11

Reaction score
D9buckklr is in for my group. He will be bringing his Lab SAGE AKA "One Awsome Hunter".
That brings are total to:
5 Hunters and 3 Dogs.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
Jesse do we need to call and reserve this or do we pay the morning of the 26th?

X may be coming as well and hunting over my pup.

ML

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Pay when you get there Mtngoat

Headcount so far

drake11 - 2 dogs
Drake11's father, and brother
Motobikes4us
D9buckklr - 1 dog
Mtngoat - 1 dog
El Cazador
spectr17

Hendy, can we show up early Friday to camp out and throw some clays? Say noon or 1 pm?

DRAKE11

Reaction score
There is a change to my group. My father will not be coming now. Now we are back down to 4 hunters and 3 dogs

Mntngoat

Reaction score
Can I get directions or an address also what time do we need to be there.
I will not be able to make it Friday night.
If anyone sees a white Dodge 2500 4x4 with a kennel strapped in the back and an anxious looking GSP lost in the riverside area flag me down.

ML

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like rain Friday and Saturday. Not sure how heavy of rain. Hendy, do you guys call a raincheck at the gate Saturday morning if it's too nasty?

What time do we need to show up at the gate.

Also, if anyone wants the lunch for Saturday afternoon it's $7.50. We need to let Tony know ahead of time to order them up. Standard mex food, burritos, carne asada etc.

Headcount so far

drake11 - 2 dogs
Drake11's brother
Motobikes4us
D9buckklr - 1 dog
Mtngoat - 1 dog
El Cazador
spectr17

D9BUCKKLR

Reaction score
jesse
its not looking good for me . im havin truck problems and need the money for that. theres is a still a chance but i am a maybe for now . I did not know if the birds are planted that morning or the night before. so i wanted to let you know ,also you had metioned it might be cancled because of rain ..

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hendy said to be there 6:30 to 7 am. Be out in the fields by 8am. We can hunt till 2pm.

Looks like heavy rain tomorrow and late Saturday. The pheasants won't fly very good in the rain so we can reschedule the hunt for Feb. We also have the 4 Winds hunt in Feb if you guys want to move to that date.

It's up to you folks, Kalin said they will plant the birds no matter how much rain if you want.

Got ya D9.

motobikes4us

Reaction score
rain or shine I want to hunt, talked to drake11 he and his brother are still in as am I.

DRAKE11

Reaction score
Sectr17,
I am in with my dog.
My little brother with his dog since D9 is out.
And Motobikes4us is in with his dog
Come Rain or Shine.
If everyone else wants to cancel I will check here fri night before I go to bed.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
guys who are coming from the west, please be advised of the 91 closures . . .

There will be full lane closures on the 91 Freeway this weekend to make way for construction.

The westbound direction at Green River Road will close between 10 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday.

The eastbound direction at the same location will close between 11 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday.

Motorists should use I-10 or Route 60 as east and west routes into and out of the Inland Empire; the 57 Freeway to reach the 10 and 60; and I-15, Route 71 or I-215 to travel north and south.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
I've never shoot here before but if the birds are like the ones the DFG plants for the junior shoots. They will not move or fly much until you are basically stepping on them. I've nearly had to launch them with my foot before. I'm still in for tomorrow rain or not.

ML

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Make sure you bring blaze orange, at least a hat, preferrably hat & vest. Also hearing and eye protection. I'll have some blaze orange vest if you don't have one handy.

Headcount so far

drake11 - 1 dog
Motobikes4us
Mtngoat - 1 dog
El Cazador
spectr17
Swat - dog handler
2 phone call ressies - Not sure of their names yet

DRAKE11

Reaction score
Drake 11's party.
Drake11, motobikes4us, Drake11's little brother.
3 dogs.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
You little brother back in drake? Also got some calls from the Jim MAtthews colum in the Riverside Press paper that are going to show up.

Where are the kids?

drake11 - 3 dogs
Drake11's little brother
Motobikes4us
Mtngoat - 1 dog
El Cazador
spectr17
Swat - dog handler
2 phone call ressies - Not sure of their names yet
Dad and 2 sons - phone call ressie

Top Bottom