JHO Photo Contests....

el_vaquero

Reaction score
FYI, for those of you who don't scroll down towards the bottom of the forums, there is a JHO Photo Contest. If you want to post an entry here is the link. Remember, you don't need a fancy camera to participate! Or you can just check out the entries and vote!

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Anyone interested in submitting an entry, you have a few more days left to post.

Everyone else is welcome to drop in and check out the pics!

D3Lifer

Reaction score
don't know why it didn't show up... oh well, I guess this is the wrong thread anyway.

el_vaquero

Reaction score
FYI....voting is now open in the May JHO Photo Contest. Simply look through the thread for your favorites and you can vote at the top. Stop in to check out some great photos! Voting will go through 8 AM on June 1.

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Voting ends tomorrow at 8 AM....make sure to stop by and vote for your favorites!

Buck-eye

Reaction score
el Vaq,

Thank you for continually pointing this out. This has been a blind spot for me that I need to visit more often. So many folks have added great photos here in the past...S&P, lan-lord, etc. It is a disservice not to see some of these great shots, as they paint awesome pictures of the outdoors.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom