• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

JHO stickers. If you want a free one please send me your address and what color.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
JHO stickers. If you want a free one please send me your address and what color. If you don't want to post you address here send it to me by message.

3" and 6" sizes. You get one each for the sled and ammo box or tackle box.

8steeltown

Your private message box is full....

I would LOVE one of these stickers!!!! Could I possibly get 2? A white one for the truck and a black one for my son's room (future hunter... currently 8 mos old)?

Thanks!!!!

Jesse Kowalski
34038 Corktree Road
Lake Elsinore CA

Bossbrott

Steve Brott
Po box 914
Meadow Vista, Ca 95722

White sticker please

Thanks Jesse

Last edited:

Fredezee

Hey Jesse,
I'd like a sticker. White please. Thanks!

Alfredo Madrigal
4010 Point Eden way
Hayward, CA 94545

Best of luck this deer season.
Fredo

JONFSH

Hi Jesse,

I'd like one of your color stickers, if you please.

Thank you and thank you for a great website!

Jon

Last edited:

californiabull

I guess I won't because your inbox is full! The system won't let me send you a PM. Please make some room so I can send a message. I don't like openly posting my address on the internet. Thanks!!!

Chayito702

Hey Jess thank you so much!

White Please

Frank Santos
2407 San Pablo Ave
Bakersfield CA 93306

Once again thank you so much Jess!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spectr17 Campfire 24
jdjtexas Campfire 7
BigDog Campfire 19
R Campfire 3