JHP Carrizo Hunt

Hook

Reaction score
Give your bro Cary, my apologies.....I had a too much sun beating down on me at Carizzo...

yotegetter

Reaction score
Well I knew it!!!!!! I should have stayed in Carrizo. The knuckleheads (to say the least) I had a show with cancelled the damn thing. I was pretty pissed when I got back home on saturday.

If I had known about the gig cancellation I would have stayed at Carrizo. I was having a blast.

(Edited by yotegetter at 8:53 am on June 4, 2002)

stickman

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how great it was to finally put some faces to the names. Definately had a great time. looking forward to the next one. Hopefully we'll have a little more luck with the yotes.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the "tripod" coyote we got.

Here's Steve with the coyote.

(Edited by Bishop at 11:16 pm on June 6, 2002)

1SoCalHunter

Reaction score
Hey guys, judging from the comentaries and the pictures, you guys had a blast, I wish I would have joined the forum sooner so that I could get out there with you guys, well, when is the next one? And when it is, count me in!!
By the way, where is Carrizo at? Where were you guys hunting?
Congratulations guys on this successful hunt.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
1SoCalHunter, welcome to Jesse's.  Your going to find hundreds of SoCalHunters on this site.  Great people, great times.  In the last year or so we've probably had 8-10 JHP hunts.  In fact there's one starting today at the Tejon Ranch Pig-o-Rama.  We've had 2-3 coyote-rama's at Carrizo (east of Taft/Bakersfield area).  1 at Lake Arrowhead. 1 at Wister (Salton Sea). 2 other Tejon Pig-o-Ramas. A turkey hunt around Lopez lake.  And, a few hunts the No. Cal boys got together.  There's even a ocean fishing trip in the week or so.  
The one common thing we've found at all of them is the great people we've got here at JHP.  We have some great times around the evening campfire.  
Again, Welcome.  Hope to see you at one of our hunts.  

1SoCalHunter

Reaction score
Bishop:
Thank you for the warm welcome.  It didn't take me long to realize that this is a "fine" forum, full of nice people that share the same interests like me.
Too bad again that I came in late for this PIG-O-RAMA also, I hunted the Tejon Ranch late last year on one of those and the property is great, unfortunately there weren't many pigs harvested due to weather conditions, it snowed on us heavily the night before the hunt and the whole weekend like rainy and muddy, not much chances to hunt, but the food and the lodging was excellent.
I am really looking forward to the next JHP hunt, please keep me posted on them.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
nice shooting John and Steve, That 3 legged yote looks like it wasn't holding him up from eating good.

Top Bottom