JHP meet!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Was just kinda curious how many would like to get together this summer so we can meet each other.
 maybe we could talk about some plans/dates,food,Camp or not.Its just a thought,there seems to be enough of us in Mo to have a good time and maybe plan some hunts together.
 What you think?nothing is written in stone yet.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
We can see what shakes out, making plans is hard to do sometimes for me, I barely know what I'll do this coming w/e - ha ha

Maybe we can meet in a central location somewhere on some government ground, Nat'l Forest or Conservation area, and have a cook-out or something.

I live 30 miles south of St. L and range over to Rolla Area

Tinhorn

Chairman

Reaction score
I'd be up for a meet.  I just never seem to know when would be a good time...  I'm in the same boat as Tinhorn.

Let me know when & where - I'll give it a try...

I live in the West Central region - near Truman Lake.

coyote170

Reaction score
Just got back to town if it can be done lets do it any way I can help let me know!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Was thinking fishing,BBQ maybe Bagnell dam,or Truman Lake,mid summer bring wife and kids,Camp out even,sit around fire and shoot the bull.
 We will see,maybe plan somthing after Spring turk season ends. 4th july?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwww PassThru,

I was hoping you'd invite us to your Turkey Huntin' Woods ! ! ! !    he he

Tinhorn

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
  I almost hate to see turkey season comin,by the time its over im skin and bone from all the trottin,climbin,down right running and crawlin on me belly.
 Im the hardest turkey hunter i know,i took a buddy with me once who swore he could keep up,called him in a nice 2 or 3 yr bird,beard draggin the ground,and he fudged up by moving.anyhow,i wore him plumb out and he has not been back Muahahahahah
 But ill take ya if you want,i found some new ground this year :)

Advertisement

Top Bottom