JHP Sporting Clays & Trap & Skeet

Thonzberry

Ok guys I was talking to huntducks and we were talking about a day at Triple B's. We might have some give-a-ways or some trophys. The date would be August 17th or the 24th (both Saturdays). We need to get a show of hands on who wants to go so that we can make arangments. I think it would be fun and to get some time on the shot gun before the Dove opener. There will be a $5.00 fee and each round is $6.50, They do have food there as well BBQ.

What we do need is someone who is a member of Triple B. Members can rent a field and the non members pay the same price as the members. So if you are out there drop me or huntducks an email.

Let's get this thing going!!!!!!!!!

songdog

I could do the 17th but the 24th is over the annual father/son fishing trip I have.

I know it's self serving but two weeks before the opener won't be as busy as the week before the dove opener...

Qbn Hunter

Bishop,
Triple B's is right-off the 60 fwy. Get out at the Rosemead exit. Go south its on your right hand side. You can't miss it.

Qbn Hunter

yes sir Bishop, now its called Triple B's. The name may change again before we schedule the JHP event.

tinner

The 17th or 24th is fine.   I have a triple B's member who will meet us.   He can show up around noon and hang out until four pm.  He can set up the field just need to know which date.  Meanwhile, he will double check to see if they have anything going on for those days and let us know which day is better.

Thonzberry set it up....:shoot-aqua:

tinner

ok guys all we need to do os set a date. i kinnd of like the 17 but me and gary(gary is my friend, the member) are open for either weekend. i do like songdogs idea about every other idiot being there on the 24 to hone up.

Thonzberry

OK guys tinner is going to check with his buddy who is a member. It looks like more guys or gals can make on the 17th of August. So it shal be the 17th. get your ammo ready.

tinner

what time do we want to do this? do we want to do all day, morningafternoon or afternoon to evening?

Thonzberry

Well what about 12 noon. This way not to early for those who are mihgt come from a distance.  August 17th at 12:00 pm. tinner if you can have your buddy set the time up. message me and let me know.

QALHNTR

<font face="Tahoma">I actually have that day free (work permitting of course).  Noon sounds great and hot.  Count me in.  -  Duke</font>

Thonzberry

tinner, I think it would be cool to have everything open to what every someone wants to shoot. If we have an entry fee of $5.00 we can a few trophys for each class, maybe 1st & 2nd place for each. Just a thought.

Qbn Hunter

Thonzberry,

That sounds good to me. The only problem is that most people don't know what class they belong to. I know I don't. I think we should shoot skeet cause I think it will help us with are dove shooting.

tinner

ok guys. so far it looks like there are 6 interested at this time for sat aug 17. the more there are the better it can be.:shootin::toast-yellow:

thonzberry
tinner
songdog
d trees
Qbn Hunter
QALHNTR
JBarn makes=7
yotegetter makes=8
1SoCalHunter=9
huntducks and son=11
rlwright=12
brian s=13
fullsack=14
fpscabs + 2 boys=17
evanIII=18
if i have missed anyone who wants to be inked for the trap/skeet shoot sound off.
:7-bouncin::7-bouncin::7-bouncin::7-bouncin:

(Edited by tinner at 6:04 pm on July 8, 2002)

(Edited by tinner at 10:19 pm on July 14, 2002)

(Edited by tinner at 8:59 pm on July 15, 2002)

(Edited by tinner at 5:55 pm on July 16, 2002)

(Edited by tinner at 8:50 pm on July 21, 2002)

Top Bottom