JHP Wister hunt

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
We have been asked to move the dates the Wister hunt will be on to the last weekend in February 23rd and the 24th.  . This will put us at the last weekend for bobcat and fox this will add to the hunting. Post if the new dates or the old dates are better for you. I’m good on both dates and it looks as if Songdog is also.  

Hook

Reaction score
I can make both weekends also. As long as we can get a good number of members out there, It will be a good time.

grtwythunter

Reaction score
I've got a 3 day pass from the wife for the original weekend, and I can't get out of work for the new weekend. So my vote is for March 2-3.           Scott

bubba

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
March 2 and 3rd work best for me (I have that friday off).  

foulshot

Reaction score
I'm open for either weekend.  I would only be able to make it out for just the Saturday either way.

Let the majority make the choice.

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
I can do either of the two with enough notice.
sp:beaming up:

EVAN III

Reaction score
  I've already taken off the 1st, so I would have to stick with the 2nd and 3rd. Since it takes an act of GOD to get a day off at my work I don't want to risk changing days.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Either weekend is fine with me.  The 23/24 is probably a better weekend for me though.

How many folks are planning on camping?

MarinePMI

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I guess either weekend is fine by me (depending on if I'm in town).  

Wildbird Hunter, did you see your buddy's knife company was in the March Guns&Ammo Magazine?  They gave a good write up on them.  For those out here wondering what I'm talking about, the company's name is Anza Knives out of Santee.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
My vote is for March 2&3.  I've got friday the 1st off, so I'll be out there friday afternoon.

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
I just got word that my son's baseball team has thier opening day on Sat 03/2. Looks like I will be giong to Wister on the 23rd.

Does anyone know if I can buy a Bobcat tag this late in the season?
Thanks,
Steve

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
At this point it looks like it’s a split on the days 5 for the 2&3, 4 for the 23&24 and 7 ether weekend works. So with that the Voting is still open. Maybe both weekends with the number of people split the way it is.  

Brian S

Reaction score
  I'm for the original march 2,3 hope it works out.
Brian

Hook

Reaction score
OK, no more fence sitting. I am for the original date Mar 2-3. I hope everyone can make it.

paulc

Reaction score
i hope it ends up being both weekends that way i know i can make one of them.. to early for me to tell.  i hope someone from the site is there this time i was a one man show at the carrizo hunt. grrrr...

foulshot

Reaction score
Like I said before, I'm up for either weekend.  If we do both weekends I'll probably come out for 1 day each weekend.  It would be nice to meet as many of you guys as possible.

"tempus fugit"

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Are we going to set a date or is everyone going to show up whichever weekend they can? I'll be there the 3/1-3/2 and maybe the 3rd.         Scott

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom