JHP

d trees

Reaction score
Guys I think its in our best interest to reschedule do to the weather coming in tonight report was 15 to 25 knots from the NW and increasing swell tonight through tommarow and possible rain in the morning I hope everyone gets this but I will go down there to make sure eveyone knows. feel free to e-mail  me

make sure you respond to this so I know you got this message.d

(Edited by d trees at 3:33 pm on Mar. 23, 2002)

(Edited by d trees at 6:41 pm on Mar. 23, 2002)

D Sea

Reaction score
Derek,

I agree with the decision to reschedule.  The wind is howling here right now.  I'll give you a call.

Don

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Bawk, bawk, what's a little swell and some breeze. We can use the guys who hurl for chum. :devil-horns:

I agree, I was just on the roof messing with my TV antenna and the clouds look nasty.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Got it.. I agree, I don't mind the rain, but not swell :throwup-yellow: I don't feel like doing the Adrea Gail if you know what I mean..I'll let Hook know

of course with our luck, it will be blue skys and calm water tomorrow out there!!!!!!!!!!

(Edited by Thonzberry at 4:13 pm on Mar. 23, 2002)

(Edited by Thonzberry at 4:14 pm on Mar. 23, 2002)

d trees

Reaction score
Tony can you make sure hook knows,thanx d

bloodsports

Reaction score
d trees,  Thanks for the call.  I may take a local trip to do some prefishing for the upcoming halibut derby tomorrow.  Ill let you guys know how I do.

Thanks

EVAN III

Reaction score
  Well S**T that sucks, Anyone know if a 270. is enough gun to drop mother nature or will I need a 50. BMG!!  Well I hope we can all work out an alternate date. And one last thing ( out of 4 JHP gatherings,,  3 have been rained out...... )What did we do to deserve this???????  Well talk to you all later

EVAN III

d trees

Reaction score
John just got your message on my machine and you didnt leave yours so I could return the call . do you have anyway of getting ahold of big dog I noticed in your a previous post that you had talked to him sent him an e-mail but havent heard back,d

Hook

Reaction score
Got the message, Thanks.

I agree about rescheduling, with swells that big, it would make it a terrible trip.

docramo

Reaction score
Glad I checked the web site was about ready to leave for the bar rendevous. I didn't get signed up for the charter but wanted to but some faces to names....not to mention a cold one! Sorry about the charter.

BigDog

Reaction score
I tell you what guys, I am not a happy camper right now. I drove over 300 miles this morning to go on this trip. I checked the board  and my email at noon and everything was a go then. Then, at 9 tonight, the crew tells me that the trip was canceled. Not good.

EVAN III

Reaction score
   Big Dog,
 I'm really sorry you had to drive all that way. We were trying to get ahold of you, but it sounds like you were on the road. I think next time we need to gather phone #'s and cell #'s so if something comes up we can get ahold of each other.   We'll hope your not to sore at us, I was really looking forward to that Abalone chowder and some good fishin. We'll talk to ya'll later.

EVAN III

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Bigdog, Man I'm sorry to hear you drove all that way and go out. I talk to Derek during the day and he was trying to get ahold of you. I hope this doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth, I've had the same thing happen to me about 8 yrs ago, drove up to morro bay and the trip was off. I don't mean to sarcastic, but stuff like this happens sometimes, thats fishing or the wheather, you never know............I loook foreward to the trip, maybe in May. see yah then

d trees

Reaction score
Bigdog I am truly sorry, are you still in town if so I would be glad to take you out in the morning on the sea spray out of redondo on me .let me know its not the same trip but they are catching some rockfish and halibut once again I am sorry that I didnt get have a way to get a hold of you sincearly Derek

BigDog

Reaction score
Yea, I am still here. I was going to catch one of the day trips out this morning but stayed up too late and then fell back asleep this morning.

If nothing else, lets get together for a drink. 510 708  7905

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
If you guys get together for drinks and eats this after noon let me know, how bout Super Mex Derek?

BigDog

Reaction score
Hey Kid.

I talked to Derek but we didn;t talk about getting together today. I am still up for a drink or two but I am kind of booked on eats now. You guys missed out on Dave's killer abalone chowder so I offered to serve it up to my inlaws this afternoon. But, if you guys get together during the day, give me a call.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom