Jim Matthews' Western Bird newsletter online now.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Do you know if the publication is going to be available online?

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Fullsack

This may say a little cynical but at $100/year for a subscription, I doubt it! Unless Matthews is going to sell online subscriptions. Don't get me wrong I think the subscription is a fair price for the time and effort Matthews puts into scouting so I don't think he'll let the information go for free. I wouldn't mind hooking up with a couple of other people to start a subcription, with 4 people that's $25 a person, much less than a tank of gas.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
That's exactly my concern.  I'm am a subscriber to Western Birds and was just wondering if he was going to offer an online subscription.  You are exactly correct - I don't think he'd let past issues be offered for free - at least I'd hope not!!!

Do you know when the next issue is due?

Bill in SD

Reaction score
Hey Fullsack, when was the last issue?  I moved in January and have not seen anything since then.  I emailed my change of address and also sent a letter.  I thought there would have been another turkey hunting issue.

Bill

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure that out.  When I find anything out, I'll let you know.

Frank

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I also subscribe to Jim's Western Bird Newsletter. Best source of info on the subject IMHO. Worth every penny in other words.

Anyway, I talked to Jim, maybe 1 or 2 months ago (?) having the same questions everyone else above had. He was trying to come up with different idea's, one being what months to publish them. If I remember correctly, there was not going to be a spring / turkey issue this year as in the past and why none of us has received an issue yet this year.

I can't imagine Jim putting it on line for free.  Naw!

Frank

Latest Posts

Top Bottom