Jimmy Carter Doesn't Get It

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Jimmy Carter Doesn't Get It
By Cal Thomas
Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just what about total annihilation of the Jews by Palestinian, Arab and Muslim people does Jimmy Carter not understand? Carter's latest leap into the foreign policy breach resulted in his declaration that the terrorist organization Hamas had accepted Israel's "right to exist," if Israel occupied a Palestinian state on Palestinian territories and retreated to pre-1967 Arab-Israeli war borders, borders changed after Israel was attacked by some of the very people who still want the nation's elimination. The working strategy of Israel's enemies is: if at first you don't succeed in killing enough Jews, then try, try again.

Hamas immediately denied Carter's claim it is willing to recognize Israel and introduced the usual caveats about Jerusalem as the capital of a Palestinian state, "right of return" for "Palestinian refugees" and so forth. We've heard it all before. Israel's and our enemies tell us what we want to hear while continuing their terrorist and murderous acts in order to achieve their objectives.

LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
Can't fix stupid and for some people stupid is supposed to hurt...

Common Sense

Reaction score
Before he was electded President, I thought he was an okay guy(even though I didn't vote for him). Boy was I wrong!

Top Bottom