JoeD's Nifty Timer

Matt in MO

Reaction score
All:

I installed one of JoeD's two stage timers in a Owl PF/RS PIR setup and it bench tests fine. Does everything he says it will. Very elegant in its simplicity. See his webpage at: http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/JoeD/index.html if you are interested. He now has a second delay program based on my request (15 sec, 30 sec, 2 min, and 1 minute with double photo)

Thanks Joe,
Matt

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
MATT, I ALSO ORDERED ONE AND GOT IT IN WEDNESDAY.  WHERE DO I CONNECT THE TWO WIRES FROM THE TIMER ON THE MS20 RLAY?  EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY SELF-EXPLANATORY.  THANKS

Possum

Reaction score
One of the wires from the gate of the MS20 goes to pin #4 of the chip.  The other goes to the (-) negative side of the timer battery.  When the "gate" closes on the MS20 relay, it connects the pos and neg from the battery allowing the chip to power up.  These wires would normally go to the camera.  Wire the relay  just like you would for a camera and then put them to the timer not the camera.

By the way, it worked so well this weekend I was amazed.  I had it in double mode and got some really good pics.  Will post soon.

(Edited by Possum at 7:30 pm on Sep. 26, 2001)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom