Join CWA

Megadeth

Reaction score
If you hunt waterfowl anywhere, you should join CWA. Its amazing how many waterfowlers arent members. Its the best way to ensure future waterfowling in a growing state. Who is a member? Why? Why not?

foulshot

Reaction score
I am not a member per say, but I do donate money.  I donate to both CWA and DU, but try not to get involved in the membership.  I back what they both stand for but sometimes there is just to much junk mail involved.

BigDog

Reaction score
I belong to both. I pay membership dues and donate extra.

Spec

Reaction score
I work for both CWA and Delta waterfowl on fund raising events here in calif and i am a member of both as well as DU though I don't work for DU anymore but will attend there events from time to time ! CWA has most of my attention and we are working together for more fund raisers even on the internet soon! Fowlshot membership is inportant as it gives them more clout in political things they get involved in and they don't send out alot of stuff to get money from you just a couple times a year and the mag has alot of good stuff in it!!Spend  that extra $25 and join please!

(Edited by Spec at 8:55 am on Aug. 10, 2002)

huntducks

Reaction score
Megadeath

I belong to Delta waterfowl, and let my membership expire to CWA thanks for reminding me i'll get it off next week.

foulshot

Junkmail is the price you pay for a few more ducks & to have the guns to shoot them with JOIN THE NRA.

foulshot

Reaction score
huntducks, I am a member of the NRA because I feel that is important enough to join.  I don't want to join a specific duck organization, but I want to help out ducks in general.  I try to do my share of local volunteer work with local groups here in San Diego.  Sometimes funds are limited so I just give when I can.  
Spec, as for the political aspect of things, I try to contact all my representitives on the issues that affect hunters here in California.  I am thankful that my local reps are sportsmen and support the hunters and fishermen in my area and throughtout California.

overunder

Reaction score
I belong to CWA,DU and NWTF.I try to donate some extra money to each every year.I try to support the groups that look out after my interests.I don't attend many events or volunteer my time which I really should.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
I belong to CWA , DELTA , DU , RMEF and NRA. I also am a donor to all except NRA. Hey if your gonna take from the resource , you better give something back. Be part of the solution and not part of the problem..

WW

" Get Whacked "

mustystubs

Reaction score
Megadeth:

I agree, that's why I became an NRA Life Member this year.  Also belong to CWA and CRPA (Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assoc.).  I'm also supporting Bill Simon for Gov.  He would certainly veto the more looney legislation coming out of Sacramento, like the nickel per shell tax on ammo proposed this year.

You gun owners and hunters who are registered Democrats should think long and hard before you vote more Democrats into office.  If you smoke cigarettes (I prefer hand-rolled cigars) or own a gun and vote a Democrat ticket, you are only cutting your own throat.  The taxes in this state are already outrageous and will only get worse until some type of counterweight (like a Republican governor) takes office.

Duck Assassin

Reaction score
I join CWA CRPA, I buy Junior Memberships for my kids in all others. The NRA I join but I can't stand the all the crap the send in the mail.

Spec

Reaction score
Guys right now CWA speaks for about 18,000 members when it speaks this membership is what helps get many things passed when we back them ,numbers and volume plus our dollars are what keeps these groups afloat ,we may not all agree on how the groups are run but they need our membership to push there points across to the people in high places !so your membership is needed real bad ,I have even joined my dog in CWA"S Canine club in case a dog problem comes up and she can vote!!LOL!!All jokes aside our membership is needed by CWA ,I think with 90,000 duck hunters in Calif that it is a real poor showing on our part that we only have 18,000 members I think if we all get one or 2 of our duck hunting friends to join we could double our membership in a couple of years!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom