Jr. Hunt

jerry d

Reaction score
How many of you are taking a youngster out for the Jr. hunt next weekend.

Looks like you may have a little weather front passing through that could help.

Hope your youngster has a good day and thanks for passing on the tradition. We need all the youngsters we can get.

Good luck......

Speckmisser

Reaction score
I don't know any juniors to take.  Wish my daughter could shoot, cause I know she'd dig it.  

It's a little late now, but if anyone has a youngster (or knows of one) who's safe and sane and needs a "guide", I'll be glad to talk about taking them out next season.  

Jay

Reaction score
My son's got a spot on a Los Banos area club. Spoons galore!

And if he comes in with a limit of 7 spoons and somebody makes some smart-a crack, I'll have my dog pee on his leg!

bandblaster

Reaction score
ill be staying in the neighboorhood and try to down a couple of honkers pray for wind and hope it blows like hell on friday and sat afternoon

tealswatter

Reaction score
I've been reading the forum off and on throughout the duck season and really enjoyed the discussions, I finally decided to register, of course, now that duck season is over....My son was drawn for the junior hunt at Holmestead Farms. Anyone know anything about this area?

Whitey1

Reaction score
Myself and KID CREOLE will be at KERN this weekend for the Jr. hunt Green 91 Ford F-250 super cab with matching shell and a black 87 FORD F-250 with matching shell see you there for the free hot chocolate coffee and donuts.

huntducks

Reaction score
Jay

You pee on his leg.

Good luck to your son and Make the wedge heads pay.

DanV

Reaction score
Will be at Colusa Saturday and we will see what Sunday brings. We'll be driving a green ChevyZ71 with matching shell if any of you make it to Colusa , stop and say hello.

grizz

Reaction score
Looks like were going to get some weather.  I hope some wind comes with it.  
Everyone make sure your kids have plenty of extra, warm, dry clothes to put on.  Or it could be a short hunt. Or worse yet it might make a youngster not want to go again.  I've seen it happen to young/ first timers who got cold.  Not a pretty picture when dad's begging his kid to go, and all the kid remembers is how cold he/she was.

Top Bottom