Jr. hunter needs help

O

outdoorsman

Ok everyone, I need a little help.  A freind of mines son has been drawn for Gray Lodge on Sat.(26)#37 & Sun.(27)#44.  I have to go out of town and can't take him.  Does anyone have a jr. that would want to go or the day off who could guide him.  His dad(Larry) has never duck hunted.  He(Chris) has only duck hunted once last season.  I'm taking the both of them this Sunday with me to W. Bear.  Can anyone help??

Darren

Reaction score
Hi I am Darren and I have drawn 67 and 42 at Gray Lodge only I am not sure if I will be there or not because we are headed to the lotto at Little Dry Creek down the road but if we dont make it with the lotto we will be there for sure. If we do we would be more than happy to help.

O

outdoorsman

Darren, Thanks for the offer.  I told Chris and his dad and they are excited.  I'll send them home on Sunday with some decoys and some hands on calling tips............Erich.

Darren

Reaction score
So they are gonna be there? Well what side to you boys like to hunt? It wouldnt be likely I get drawn at LDC so ill probably be there.

O

outdoorsman

Darren, i've always hunted the east side.  But I haven't hunted G.L. in a couple years.  Like I said before,they haven't hunted ducks before except once last year on a club jr. hunt.  Any place you go would be fine with them.  E-mail me your # and i'll get you in touch with Larry, Chris' dad.  Erich

Latest Posts

Top Bottom