Jr weekend ressies posted

Jay

Reaction score
The draws for the junior weekend are posted on the DFG website.

Darren

Reaction score
Hi Jay could you do me a favor and see if I got drawn for Little Dry Creek on both days. I would see for myself but PDF files won't load on aol so if you could help me it would be great. Thanks. Darren Gurney

Jay

Reaction score
Yo Darren,

There are no reservations on either date for the city of Anderson which I'm assuming is the city of your mailing adress. If that's not the city you're living in I need your hunting license to do a more thorough check.  Email it, don't post it.

Jay

Reaction score
Darren,

You've got Gray Lodge #67 on Saturday and Gray Lodge #42 on Sunday.

Make a weekend of it.

JustBob

Reaction score
IS THAT IT ?????
I had 60 possibilities this year that I put in for and I drew ONE stinking card (which i was greatful for).
Be thankful that you got those. And good luck.

(Edited by JustBob at 3:57 pm on Jan. 12, 2002)

Jay

Reaction score
No LDC buddy. Be happy, my son drew none, although thanks to friends he's got invites.

If you're feeling lucky do the lottery at LDC the night before. If you get lucky you may make it in, if not you still got Gray Lodge just down the street.  

DanV

Reaction score
No ressies all season and my son draws two for the junior hunt, #14 at Graylodge and #20 at Colusa on the 26th. Leaning towards Colusa assuming its not still flooded, anyone know if it opened up yet? Thank's, Dan

Top Bottom