June & Jonhy

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Yup. The video shows off some great chemistry, combined with a classic song.....
Your avatar always sticks out to me, I like the the deep forks on your buck, the snow and the get it done.
Not to sound queer but iv'e wondered about those green jeans and your handle.
Anyway, if you like Mr. Cash this one is worthy of your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqESx05OuCA

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Ha! Not green jeans--military surplus wool for cold weather. Cost me like 9 bucks and had them for years. Since replaced them with more military surplus wool pants.

Thanks, the buck is a Colorado 4x4 I smacked in 2010. I smacked his twin last year about 1/4 mile where I lit this guy up. I cut him in half and walked him out.

I chose that avatar for the very same reasons you appreciate it.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
As far as the handle, I liked Snoopdogg and when I first signed up to Jesse's and (other forums) hunting related names were seemingly all taken (buckhntr, bowhunter, etc.) and I didn't feel like fiddling around trying to find one. I also figured Snoopdogg would be free handle within the hunting community--I was right. :rotflmao:

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for not taking it the wrong way and for sharing your avatar story. It wouldn't have made any difference to me, got a friend who works with the department and know a kid that wants to.
I like my wool bibs for cold weather hunting as well, keeps you warm and dry and it's cool how a little blood from gutting just rubs right off after it drys.
Congratulations on a couple of nice bucks...

Bankrunner

Reaction score
I'm with ya, it's so cool it has to be. I'll bet there is alfalfa, a heated stand and truck close by in the real picture.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Ha--don't listen to Luckypants. I should have put a couple of kickers on that buck and another foot of snow. :)

Bankrunner

Reaction score
It tells a good story so, don't think you should change it anymore:)
I Hope you guys cross paths with a couple more this season.

Brnsvllyjohn

Reaction score
Ha--don't listen to Luckypants. I should have put a couple of kickers on that buck and another foot of snow. :)
I actually think that the entire snoopdogg profile is photo shopped. There is no snoopdogg just a robot that posts on here occasionally. Those dang robots are getting better and better.

See you on the mountain again this year snoopdogg. Remember I am the old guy in the orange vest.:wavin hello: May or may not be on the white quad just depends on where you see me. Shoot we could run into each other 5 hours north of where I saw you last year.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
John, we may cross paths again, maybe in both locations!

"Hello, I'm Johnny Cash."

Brnsvllyjohn

Reaction score
Yep same smiling face I saw last year. :)
At least in my Avatar I am facing forward. I know that's how you recognized me. I had to get help photo shopping that B&C buck in my photo.

Top Bottom