Just a reminder on the F bombs and if you have a problem here

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Got a few people in here pushing the rule on the F bombs. Just a reminder, no F bombs. That includeds trying to go around the rule with F*ck or any other form of the word.

If you have a problem where with a member you need to let admin know so we can sort it out.

THank you

TheGDog

Reaction score
Sorry... my bad. I participate in many different forums. Sometimes hard to keep'em straight on whats excepted where. My apologies.

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Is that what we would call....potty fingers, lol....I'm gonna wash your mouth, no fingers in zest...

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Sorry... my bad. I participate in many different forums. Sometimes hard to keep'em straight on whats excepted where. My apologies.
I know exactly what you mean. One trip to the FF and a guy loses his philter.

TheGDog

Reaction score
Funny you mention zest. It wasn't Zest.... but when I was a little kid... I was the youngest of 3 for a long time. Well.. being at the bottom of the pecking order... ya get picked on a lot. This one time in particular my brothers had been vexing me something fierce... in aggravation and desperation I just so happened to shout out "<EFF'ing> quit it!" right as my Dad came around the corner. Ugh... I believe it was Ivory soap... and he made me hold it in my mouth for something like a minute.

Have you ever held soap in your Mouth?? It freakin' burns! OR anyway... the closest thing to a burn without being a burn. If that make any sense.

Curse me and my high salivary flow! (Hehe)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom