Just booked a flight to Hawaii!

Bulleye

Reaction score
Well guys I am going to try it again. This last time wasn't as productive as I would have liked so off to slay some animals. The menu will hopefully consist of pig, sheep, goat and cow. Now I need to find a decent bowcase to travel with along with various accessories. Wish me luck I leave in two more weeks!

SAVAGE1

Reaction score
Good luck. I'm bummed I won't be able to make it back there this year.

Glass eye

Reaction score
Word of caution: DON"T rent a truck from Harper car and truck rental.

Mikey88

Reaction score
How much did the flight cost you? Have fun and good hunting!

Marty

Reaction score
Yeah, how much was your ticket? I just booked tickets for my family to head over to Kauai, and I had trouble finding any less than $700. That price is up from $500, just back in January. Some quotes were for over $1000 in coach.

Bulleye

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glass eye @ Jun 11 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Word of caution: DON"T rent a truck from Harper car and truck rental.[/b]
Thanks for the heads up. I read your post about them. But Luckily my Dad has an all wheel drive SUV that I will borrow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marty @ Jun 11 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, how much was your ticket? I just booked tickets for my family to head over to Kauai, and I had trouble finding any less than $700. That price is up from $500, just back in January. Some quotes were for over $1000 in coach.[/b]
The Ticket cost me 5 dollars ( I love mileage plus) for taxes. I will have to pay for additional luggage as well 2nd bag $25 3rd bag $80.

forkehornreggie

Reaction score
I would recommend going sheep hunting with a fellow named Jon Sabati. There are excellent oppts for pig and sheep. He was featured on Bass Pro Shops Hunting the World with Brenda Valentine.

Top Bottom