Just got back from California,,,

canamrider07

Reaction score
No I didn't shoot anything, but I did walk my daughter down the aisle... She lives in Houston now but wanted to go back and get married in Santa Barbara. Great time, great daughter. Again, I put the time, effort and money, for her education, into her and it paid off. I can finally get back to some hog hunting, I should have about 3 weeks of pics from my game cams I need to look at....
ToreyWedding.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Super congrats my friend, great pic! Man U have been on the go lately but its all been good. The hogs have probably doubled since u been gone....lol is your lucky son-in-law into whacking hogs. Look forward to your videos and stills........tra

Planetcat

Reaction score
Congrats buddy! Happy long Loving marriage to your daughter and son in law. May they have lots of healthy children.

canamrider07

Reaction score
Thanks guys. On a side note all went well with the wedding, except, no joke, all the guys, including me, crammed into an elevator on the way to the wedding, and the elevator got stuck between floors. The thoughts running through my mind, are we going to get out, this thing is a death trap- no way out, I just blew a ton of money, my daughter is going to strangle me😾... maybe 20 minutes later we were out.....In a few years, “we were stuck in the elevator for hours”....

P304X4

Reaction score
At least it wasn't anything more serious than a memory maker. Glad it turned out alright for you and your daughter.

Top Bottom