Just Got Inked! Trad Arrows Tattto....Pic,s

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I wanted to fill this area on the back of my calf with some ink ( like I don't have enough already ) so I thought I would complement my cbh club tattoo that I already had with this tattoo of a set of trad arrows. My very close friend and personal artist did another fantastic job on laying the ink down, it came out great, I thought he would never finish ( can u say paintastic ). It took a little time but great detail and awesome shading and looks great under my cbh tat, enjoy tradies!........tra. uploadfromtaptalk1344401440337.jpguploadfromtaptalk1344401573942.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

#1Predator

Reaction score
ARCHER, don't take offense but this was a standing joke in law enforcement. The joke was that law enforcement started a rumor that three fashion trends were "cool".

One was tats and the second was piercings. Both of these outwardly mark a person for positive identification by law enforcement without having to go to all of the trouble of getting a search warrant for DNA or fingerprints. The third "cool" idea was low slung pants. This made it easier to run down perps. Preps had a hard time climbing fences/walls or even running while holding up their pants.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I hear ya, No offence taken , that's why I do my best to be an outstanding law abideing citizen, it woudnt be hard at all to id me that's for sure.

It's all art work for me, and I enjoy showing my art work....tra

Ps.good news is I stop wearing saggy pants! Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

PowDuck

Reaction score
Nice ink. I LOVE tattoos. Don't have any, but love em just the same.
I guess I appreciate the art work.

solus

Reaction score
Thats a nice tattoo. I had a buddy named Jack who moved back east growing up and he had a traditional bow and arrow on his back. It went down his spine with the arrow knocked. It had to be painful I would think. I have tattoos but none on my spine...yet

Top Bottom