Just Hooked a 3 lb Bass While Shopping At My Walmart Honey Hole, Hell Yeh!......

THE ROMAN ARCHER

One thing cool about living here in Florida just about every superstore or shopping plaza, grocery store, business park all have these nice ponds and as long as it's not posted u can fish them, who knows if there is fish in them but my curiosity is I want to toss a line in every pond I see and there's tons of them out here.
So this super walmart I shop at has this huge pond attached to there parking lot and store front and I been saying for months I got to hit it up and see if there's any fish in it.
So an hr ago I went there shopping picked up more jigs and worms went back out to the suv pulled out the pole and started casting out and bam I get a hard strike and pull this nice size big mouth out about 3 lbs. I couldn't believe what I just did it seemed surreal but hey that answered my question there's is bass in there how cool.
Then it got more intresting as I am doing my photo opp. Before I release it back in this family going shopping at Walmart sees me with the fish and asked me what I was going to do with it after I told them I was going to release it back they asked if they could have it for dinner. I said u are going to eat it and they said hell ya! So I kicked it down to them and even gave them a couple of my jigs and rubber worms and took a photo of them with the fish and they where super happy and then the rain comes pouring down so I pack up and headed back home with the groceries and a cool fishing story I will never forget. now I will always bring my pole when I go Shopping and fishing at my new Walmart Honey hole, how cool is that!......tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

solus

Kind of the same thing in Nampa, ID there is canals that flow through the back of homes and a canal by walmart that ive seen people catch bass and cats out of.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I still hit up the Walmart pond every once in a while when I go to shop, I hooked 4 so far, here's one I hooked yesterday there while my wife watched from the suv, I still think it's pretty cool to shop and fish.....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OPAH

Ive said it before and I'll say it again TRA you have the life! Bass fishing in your Walmart parking, so cool

JustGuy

Banned
I see some ducks in background, You want to say that the duck season is not yet in FL so you are not hitting them with your 12 GA

BTW, what i noticed, you look great, at least 10 years younger. Florida must be good for you. Keep on it Nick

KTKT70

Nice job gator j. You are the man!! Always nice to see you living the dream. I can't wait to see you on them hogs some time. Real nice of you to share your game. You have always seemed like such a cool dude. To bad you are not out here for bike rides and hiking with guns. Keep up the good work my brother.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Yesterday I took my wife out for a Sunday drive combination of shopping and hitting up urban shopping center retention ponds and of course it's been awhile since I dropped a line in the nasty retention pond at Walmart but on first cast I hooked a almost 2 lbr. If a bass can survive in that nasty pond they can survive anywhere....lol...tra

PhotoGrid_1575283007509.jpg

20191201_091000.jpg

20191201_091017.jpg

20191201_090935.jpg

Top Bottom