Just makes you think

daffyblaster

Reaction score
I was just thinking about the flooding of the different pond at Cibola and it makes me think mike hawkes is trying to restrict the number of geese shot.

Fubar

Reaction score
Ya Think?                        Fubar

huntducks

Reaction score
daffyblaster

The feds have been doing this for years, Kern, LK, Tule Lake, Hazzard unit at sea, all have had anti-hunters running the show there at one time or another in the last 20+ years.

I think the guy at Kern Charnley (no longer there) was the worst, it never had water was never ready to hunt for the first month or so of the season, and closed off more hunting area then any refuge going they use to shoot 300 hunters back in the 60's & early 70"s they were the first refuge to start the 25 shell limit (77-78) which is as dumb as it gets.

Fubar

Reaction score
huntducks  The shell limit at Cibola Farm Unit II is 9. It used to be 6. You cant go back for more either.               Fubar

huntducks

Reaction score
Fubar

It just upset me to NO end that the Govt. has to dictate how many and when you can or can not shoot.

It's like you boys don't have the restraint or brains to do it yourself, so were going to HELP you dummy's out.

I remember when that joker us to sit in the tower and act like god.

My first trip to Cibola was back in maybe 80-82 some time, and it has gotten worst in a big way since.

Top Bottom