Just moved to Texas

code3punk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Long time no chat

After years and years of a downhill struggle in Bakersfield, I got laid off from my job and finally said to hell with it and moved back to Texas,

We moved to Roscoe, which is near Sweetwater(Home of the Rattlesnake Roundup), Already got a job in the booming wind energy field, It is crazy! the amount of jobs and cheap housing out here. The county I moved to has a 84% Whitetail Success rate and people advertise in the paper paying you to kill the hogs on thier land...

I think I am goona love it here!!!!

Adios California!!!!!!

ltdann

Reaction score
I envy you. We expect frequent photos and stories of your exploits. Texas is the last bastion of reality in this country

BigSwad

Reaction score
Oh No! Who let him back in? Must have been Landlord in one of his weak moments...

Well welcome back I guess. Try not to shoot up all the deer and hogs over there, but kill all the rattlers you want. Maybe we need to have a Texas JHO get together soon.

code3punk

Reaction score
Just a quick note...

Loving it here in TX.

Fishings GREAT! and my nieces boyfriend is showing me the ropes for trapping hogs!!!!

And no boys marrying each other.... ITS AWESOME!

foulshot

Reaction score
Nice job on the move Code3, but uh........time to change the From under your avatar......

I think I did before I left Cali......

Drayton

Reaction score
I think I would love Texas more than life itself.

Don't forget you can now own all sorts of guns and ammo...legally. Texas does not criminalize citizens over the 2nd amendment.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom