Just moved!!

m57jager

Reaction score
Hey,

Just moved from SoCal to Oakdale, anyone know any local piggy areas. I don't want any spots or anything. Just maybe a pointer to couple places that are common knowledge. I haven't a clue around here. Thanks!!

Matt

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
Matt,

Wish I could help. How are things in that neck of the woods? Hope all is well with school. Talk to you soon...

nofear25

Reaction score
Hey m57jager,
My buddies uncle lives up there and he is a big hunter... There really isnt any spots to go pig huntin close.... We usually go to colinga or somethin when we hunt with his uncle... There are a bunch of good fishin spots out there though... And if you know anyone with a piece of property out there ask em if you can hunt birds out in their feilds... My buddy and I hunt quial, dove, and pheasant out on his grandparent 10 arces out in oakdale... Gl nofear

m57jager

Reaction score
Thanks nofear!!

That's what I figured. I know there are areas in Panoche now I guess I got to find them. By the way, I don't know anyone out here. Just here to do my paramedic school and get hired somewhere. We live right by the river in those track homes behind Richlands. Thanks again buddy. If you ever have an extra spot for pheasant and your up to that let me know.

Matt

nofear25

Reaction score
There is a Parmedic school out there? I goin to college right now to become a fireman and I need to go to parmedic school after i get done with college.... Could you email me the name of the school and #.... Next time me and my buddy head out there, maybe we could meet up and go fishin.... We live about an hour away... We have been fishin in oakdale for a while now, so we know some pretty good spots... Leeme know if you are interested... My email is nofear25@yahoo.com nofear

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Hey Matt,
I live in Stockton, no places to hunt hogs, but I have permission to hunt about 100 acres or so in Tracy for pheasants. My only problem now is I no longer have my dog. So any of you JHO'ers who has a dog want to go after some wild birds, just let me know. It's mostly asparagus fields with maybe a couple of alfalfa. It's hard hunting, but I usually get a few birds out

Take care.

duckfire

Reaction score
jager, i tried to pm you but it didnt work, post your email i might be able to help you out

Latest Posts

Top Bottom