Just My Luck...

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
As some of you may remember, I've been having a bit of a problem with 4 very "photogenic" jakes hanging around my cams. Got more pics of them than I have of my own kids! Now there's been a flock of 4 hens and 25 poults hanging around my cam! I've thought about hanging aluminum pie plates up to see if that would scare the turkeys away or at LEAST deter them from coming down the trail in front of the cam. Then I thought that they aren't the least bit phased when the cam flashes with each pic just a few feet away from them, so a pie plate would probably be useless. Hmmmm, I wonder if a owl decoy would scare them away??????

Anyway, here's a pic of some of the "Film Bandits".....

max

Reaction score
<font size="4">Great Picture!!!</font>

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
There's one hen(not in this picture) in this big flock that has ~6-8" beard that I would like to get a close up of. I watched her again this afternoon as she scratched around just ~10' from the window at camp! 2 years ago she hopped up on the front step of the cabin as I was watching her through the screen door! I got a kick out of that!

shadow

Reaction score
Great Pic...Here's were you may find a sensor for your cam that will not reactivate untill all movement has stoped in front of it or 15-30 seconds has passed which every is longer, comes in real handy.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom