• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Just picked up my AZ late bull meat

DAWG

I haven't posted pictures in a long time. That's a too full to close 150 quart cooler plus an extra box! It was windy and I wasn't seeing anything moving in four days of scouting AZ unit 10 late bull. Saw this bull in his bed about a mile away mid day opening day. He was still in his bed when I got close enough to shoot. It was a pretty easy call to to take him. Won't score well, but he had the biggest body I have had to handle. His teeth were worn down pretty well. I'm happy as you can see! I even forgot about how messed up my knees are packing him out:)

View attachment com.google.android.apps.photos.Image (5).pdfView attachment com.google.android.apps.photos.Image (4).pdfView attachment com.google.android.apps.photos.Image (3).pdf

dustin ray

cool looking bull unit 10 is a fun hunt how many points did it take to get that tag it looks like the norther part of the unit
congrats

DAWG

Judging by my tag number, I drew a second round round 80% of the tags bonus tag with 4 (last drew in 2013) + the 2 permanent points. Yes, northern part of the unit.

Top Bottom