Just saying Hi.

stanman

Reaction score
Hi all i have been away from this post for a while and finally got back.I got my cams cleaned and ready and put 2 of them out today on 2  farms we hunt  on i managed to fill one photo album last year hope to fill another this year.good luck all...Stan:sun-shining:

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
LOL,  isn't that the truth.  

Ready to build a digital cam stanman??  It's being done.  Check out Hag's house too.  On stop shopping.  (I wonder what the cut is??)  Who cares, the prices are good.

There's alot of reading to be done.

Later,
ToddP

gizz

Reaction score
Welcome back stanman.
I too have been away much of the time although i've hung around and lurked here and there. I've been re-charging my batt's on my archaic(read "old" design) cams getting ready to put them out. I've also discovered Hag's house of homebrew and am amazed at what has taken place in a little over a year. I remember when there where about 6 or 7 regulars on the subject and now you can't even keep up!
Guess I'll be learning some new things myself.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Welcome back.

We are working on the camera that will allow you to log onto your computer and check your pictures in the woods without leaving your home.

It is on the drawing board.  Somewhere.  Now where did I put that.

:rofl

(Edited by Brian at 9:36 am on June 6, 2002)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey Stanman, I was wondering where you had run off to. Good to see your name on the psots again. Now let's see some of them big Ontario whitetails.

homer

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing all them big bucks and moose that you post. Welcome back.

bigmandude

Reaction score
welcome back stan,

i just came back myself and i'll tell ya now thangs they done changed boy!!

jesse made a laser tracking device that attaches to his video rocket cam.  it is powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and is programmed to only follow does in full blown estrus.

boy thangs sure have changed

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Welcome back stanman,

pull up a stump and read for a while to catch up on all the new stuff

glad to see your still kickin....lol

Later,

Latest Posts

Top Bottom