Just thought I would show off my dog!

83blazer

Reaction score
Meztli is only 4 months old. I have been working with her since I first got her on May 17th.

We went up to the mountains today to take the kids for a little ride. I forgot to take a dummy to work with so I improvised with a water bottle. My girls and the dog had a blast, so did I. I know I shouldn't have with the water bottle but I couldn't resist.

http://media.putfile.com/Meztli-June-25th-2008

I forgot to mention the rock that she jumps off of sticks out 4 feet from the water. She was loving it. She did it for a while. It was a blast.

D9BUCKKLR

Reaction score
thats fun stuff. my lab sage is 4 i took her to the ocean for the 1st time on fri man what a blast
I love the 4th..

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
She looked like she was having some serious fun! I think she will do you proud this season.

83blazer

Reaction score
I am extremely happy with her and my kids love her to death. We have a blast with her. Her training is coming along very well. I was having trouble with her releasing in my hand, as of last week she is releasing 3-4 times out of 5 in my hand. She is going to be great.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
I'm tickled you are getting so much enjoyment from her! Keep the clips coming. She was a really smart pup and sounds like she's progressing nicely.

Top Bottom