Just Want To Say Thanks

Swampman

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone on this forum for the help to build my own camera. This is something I have been wanting for a while, but couldn't afford. When a friend of mine gave me this website back in September of 2001 I started right away. I already had an old Canon AF with the slide shutter. My friend's son was taking an electronics course an he agreed to help me.  I put the camera out durring hunting season an got some good pictures. Mostly does but it worked great. Thanks again to everyone who contributes to this forum I colldn't have done it without you guys.
P.S.  As soon as I figure out how to put a post from webshots on here I will post some of my pictures.      Thanks;  Swampman

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Swampman, congrats on your cam. Looking forward to the pics. You will be addicted now. Webshots is easy just scan them and upload them to webshots. Glad you are aboard. MC.

Mini Cam

woodsman

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Swampman !
Can't weight to see your pice

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Welcome to JHP Swampman,can't wait to see pics. I don't think you can post straight on here from webshots. You can put a link on. LOL

passgas55

Reaction score
Hey Swampman, I live in St.Charles Parish.What neck of the wetlands do you live in?Maybe we can get together to work on a few cams. David

Swampman

Reaction score
hey passgass55 I live in St. John Parish. Born & raised in St. Charles Parish I will e-mail you when I can and get more specifics.

swampman

Top Bottom