Kaylie's 1st Pig

Buck Hunter Vic

Reaction score
Hey guy's & gal's, here is a nice 1st hog for Kaylie, & a my friend Ron. Great looking hog. Congrate's Kaylie on a great looking hog and your 1st,of I'm sure of many to come,and ^5 to Ron,and a great teacher and friend.And talk about 1 proud Dad,look at the smile.[attacment=52321:001001.jpg][attachment=52323:001005.jpg]

Attachments

Ernie

Reaction score
The smiles pretty much sum it up. Way to go Kaylie and Ron on a great hog. Congrats!

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
Nice hog!
(rootbeer)

What rifle was she using? I'm looking to buy a centerfire for my daughter and that one looks perfect!

One Track

Reaction score
Big Congrats to the little lady. That's some great family fun! I'll have to show this to my girls as well.

daddy63

Reaction score
congrats to dad and daughter. I can't wait to have my daughter and I in a picture like that. I'm curious too what rifle\cartridge she was shooting.

Again, congrats and nice pig. Better memories I'm sure.

NatureDriven

Reaction score
Congratulations Kaylie on an incredible first pig! These kind of pictures have got to be my favorite of all on this website.

chirohunter

Reaction score
Congrats on a great pig!!! Awesome picture!!

I too am going to show this to my 5 and 7 yr old girls....they keep wanting me to take them hunting. How old did Kaylie start shooting at the range?? And how old is she now? Was she introduced to other types hunting prior to this(birds, etc.)?

If I can keep my girls intrested, I hope to someday have a similar picture.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Great job Kaylie, way to go! I love reading stories about the youngins. Well dad it looks like you have a hunting partner for life!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
That is awesome. The smile says it all. Congrats to you both.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
supper congrats! how awesome for a young person to be hunting wild dangerous game! thanks for sharing ....................tra

REM3006

Reaction score
Hey Ron,
Congratulation to your daughter. She will be the new Lady Sniper. See you guys at the camp ground on opening day.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom