kc

kc

Reaction score
I put a few new pictures on my site.  Thanksgiving morning, I watched a 10pt work a scrape.  I passed on him, only 1 buck tag in my county and I have pictures of two much bigger bucks.  But, I did move my camera over to the scrape and got a few good pictures of other bucks.

http://members.cowtown.net/catfbw/deercam.htm

I knew we had feral hogs, I just haven't seen any except in my game camera pictures.  After deer season ends, I'm thinking of trying a little night time  pig hunting.  Yes, it is legal here in Texas, since they aren't game animals.

kc

Reaction score
I used 36 exp until November, then switched to 24.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics KC. How long is your deer season?

mxnut

Reaction score
Deer season in Texas is forever. It varies by what region of the state you are in, but it is possible to hunt deer for 4 months out of the year. Check out our hunting calender for this year.

russ

Reaction score
NICE HOG BOW KILLED ONE 2 YEARS AGO,WHAT A RUSH.

Fubar

Reaction score
kc Nice pics. I am looking forward to the before and after.             Fubar

kc

Reaction score
I'm working on the before and after, but the big ones aren't cooperating.  It doesn't help that the neighbors' places are getting a lot more hunting pressure this year.  I've got one more weekend, deer season ends Jan 6th.

If not, they will be bigger next year.  I'm not really meat hunting this year (see my post "Venison Risks" in the Big Game area), but if I see a big one...  Next year will be different, but two little ones at home will limit my hunting time.

gizz

Reaction score
Aren't cooperating with me either KC.
Nice pics BTW and good luck with your quest.

Top Bottom