Keeping an eye on Click Dog and SpecMisser

Jay

Reaction score
Well I forked out some bucks for a spot in the brine just south of the San Mateo bridge.

I get my choice of two blinds to shoot, one of which is 300 yards downwind from "Click Dog" and SpecMisser.  I sure hope they don't mind me pulling all the birds off their spread with my expert calling skills.

Now you guys take it easy when you drag your significant others out there. I'll have my son with and he's still a minor. I don't want him asking questions like: "Dad, why is that blind over there shaking?"

Try to keep the music down too, although I'll add to the bass line with my  BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! The rythmic "clicks" from your blind can serve as maracas.  No specks out there so no excuses! Plenty of spoonies and buffleheads to go around.      

BigDog

Reaction score
Man, you just cant get away from those party crashers.......

Actually, this will be good. When the ducks are coming in from the east, they will pass over Jay first. Then they will be so busy laughing at his missed shots that they won't know what hit them when I "Click Boom" them.......lol

E A Hunt

Reaction score
You all should hook up oner of those tin cans with the string so you can chat between the blinds.
Hope the weather come's so you know I'm not just tellin stories about the place.

Buffelheads and Spoons ??????? I didn't wack either of those last year out there.

Ton's of Sprig and Wigon though.

P.S. One week before the season last year there were three Specs hanging out near pond ten in the pickle weed.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Oh no, Specks?  

Well, there goes my reputation as a dead-eye shot (yeah, right).  Maybe they won't fly over while anyone else is watching.  

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Never saw them after the opener.  Do see a few snows on occasion though. Usually mixed in with some late season honkers passing through.

Top Bottom