Kenetrek Bridger Boots

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Kenetrek Bridger hiking boot? Appreciate any info.

Would also like to hear any recommendations for a $160 to $250 hiking / hunting boot. Thanks in advance!

Frank X. Morris

Reaction score
Howdy ChrisAMX,
I have a pair. Don't wear them anymore. They broke down and aren't as comfortable as they were when new. Also the tops have broken down and have holes in them. I think I wore them for 3 years. They seem heavy compared to my Schnees Bozeman boot. That is the most comfortable boot I have worn, but is a little above the price range you mentioned.

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
Howdy ChrisAMX,
I have a pair. Don't wear them anymore. They broke down and aren't as comfortable as they were when new. Also the tops have broken down and have holes in them. I think I wore them for 3 years. They seem heavy compared to my Schnees Bozeman boot. That is the most comfortable boot I have worn, but is a little above the price range you mentioned.
Thanks for the reply. Ive looked at the Schnees website myself and I am interested in their stuff. I may get something from them in the higher price range if I go into colder climes. I've been using the Oboz Bridger Mids, same pair since 2012. Maybe I'll stay with those for local action.

Top Bottom