Knight Disc .45 Inline

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
I took the Knight .45 Disc back out to the range today, and sighted in the scope. I was shooting Powerbelt aerotip in the 195 gr. w/ 150 gr. pyrodex. I couldn't get the dang thing to group tight at 100 yds. Got a fairly good group at 50 yds, but not good enough.
So off to the local retailer to see what I could get. I bought some Hornady XTP Hollow Point 180 gr. 10 mm copper coated bullets, and some .45 caliber Sabots, and some 777 in the 50 gr pellets. Headed back to the range, I backed the powder down to 100 gr. and am shooting almost the same spot at 50 yds as I am at 100 yds, very close and the groups have tightened up to where they almost touch eachother. Im really new to firearms and even newer to ML's. Guess that would be what ya call some flat shoot'n. Practice, Practice, Practice, and ask for advice. I have gotten some good advice off this site for sure.
Thanks

sdeshazo

Reaction score
I've got a Knight 45 cal Super Disc as well & really like the gun, I have always thought it out shot all my friends ML's. 150 gains on a 45 cal slug & watch out!

Top Bottom